“Friendliest and best!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Arrived at 9pm and had the Moquecha de pesce (?) and caipirinhas. Excellent food! The chef, an Italian who is married to a Brazilian, came and spoke with us, chatted and told stories. Great guy. My wife is Brazilian and said the Moquecha was as good as her mother's, which is saying a lot! A "must visit"!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I love to eat the amazing food here. My wife and I love the fantastic atmoshpere! The service is the best in town. Come see Angel!!!!!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My family and I love St. Augustine and while touring the city, we wine and dine in different places. Restaurant Brasilierissimo at Aviles St. is our favorite with it's authentic delectable foods, "the picanha, 5 meat tapas, and caprese salad" makes our recurrent visits memorable (I highly recommend) we love the joyous atmosphere, the cordial and attentive staff, Mr. Angelo the owner of the Restaurant is always preset for his personal greetings. Anna L.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I like to go to St. Augustine and do our own appetizer tours, it gives us a chance to try the foods and enjoy the atmosphere of many different places. This trip, one of our 4 stops included Cafe Sol. We had sangria's and the 5 meat tapas, and they both were exquisite! Our server, Jeff, was very good, and we enjoyed our conversation with him about the Brazilian culture. I would not hesitate to go back, or recommend this place to others. Cafe Sol is now our #1 place of the 8 places we have visited so far.

1  Thank Matt B
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Went with my family for authentic Brazilian food. I ordered the "picanha" and my wife ordered the "lemon chicken". The "picanha" had a horrible aspect and tasted awful!!! I could not eat it, and had to send it back. When my wife's entree came (about 10 minutes AFTER mine), it wasn't any better...the potatoes were extremelly soggy, and the chicken tasted bad. To top it off, the owner came to our table and was extremelly rude with us, saying " I own 3 churrascarias", like that mattered...my wife is Brazilian and me and her have eaten plenty of "picanhas" to know his tasted and looked terrible!! All that after waiting for an hour for our food. He was lucky we did not send the chicken back also. AND he charges $2.00 for every REFILL of Iced Tea...unbelievable!! We are never going back. That was a very poor representation of the incredible tasting Brazilian food!

2  Thank Ammar S