“Yum!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My daughter and I wanted to try something new and enjoyed their sidewalk seating. Our waiter was attentive and the food was very good. We had a wonderful experience!

There are newer reviews for Restaurant and Cafe Solo

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Enjoyed a lovely lunch at this sidewalk cafe. We enjoyed the recommended Brazilian specialty. It was great, complicated flavors all in one dish!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We were staying at a B&B right down the street and our host suggested eating here. We had great service and very good food at a reasonable price. This was not the typical tourist trap you would expect in an area such as this.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Enjoyed dining here with two friends recently. It's a little pricey (entrees are in the $20+ range) but the servings are generous and the food is delicious. Server Gabriel was gracious and informative. The chef was in & out of the kitchen - recommending dishes - making sure we were happy. There is patio and inside dining. I had the Brazilian Fish Stew - delicious - with 2 large pieces of fish and 3 shrimp - in coconut milk and palm oil - lovely seasoning. One of my friends had the Feijoada Completa - a beef, pork & bean stew. Both dishes were served with rice, yucca flour, and vinaigrette (which was not a vinegar-based dressing - it was chopped onion and peppers in a vinaigrette). We were advised to put a bit of rice on our plates, top with our stew, then sprinkle with the yucca flour and vinaigrette. It was flavorful, a bit exotic. My other friend had the Vaca Atolada (beef ribs and potato) and let me taste - very good. My friends had cocktails to start - I forget the name - but a Brazilian tequila-type liquor was the main ingredient - mixed reviews - one liked it and one didn't. I had a Brazilian lemonade - a strange mixture of Sprite, condensed milk, lime juice (I think) - but I enjoyed it. We all agreed we'd be back to try some more dishes. Give it a try!

Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner with wife there last week, we both got sick from the beef I imagine since we both had it, was real bad.. Server Michael had terrible table side skills, forgot a lot of our basic order. WILL NEVER GO AGAIN.
Seems confused, sangria was good but steer clear

1  Thank HemisphereDancer8