“The Prices Are Going Up, But Still A Great Place” 4 of 5 bubbles

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #157 of 571 Restaurants in Saint Augustine
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
East Palatka, Florida
“The Prices Are Going Up, But Still A Great Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

We love Longhorn's. Every time we go, we get the salmon. It is very tasty, I also get a salad, mashed potatoes, and there country veggies. They also bring you baked bread and some butter with your meals. I have tried there steaks in the past and they are really good also. They have a large selection of beverages. The restrooms are very clean the the staff are very professional. I was disappointing the last time there, as the waiter we had, would not come around to take care of us. He keep waiting on the table around us, but would not check to see how we were doing of if we needed anything. Thumbs Up.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Dayton, Ohio
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

This was my first time at a Longhorn Steakhouse. I sat at the bar and was immediately greeted by Terry. She was great and told me of some other attactions to visit while I was in St. Augustine. She turned me on to the filet and said it was her favorite. Definitely will be back.

Visited April 2013
North Port, Florida, United States
“Very long wait but great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

It seem that all longhorn steakhouse locations are very consistent which they should definitely pride themselves on. The wait here though was ridiculous. We arrived around 4pm on a Friday and they told us it would be over an hour to be seated. Luckily for us they messed up the buzzers and we got seated quick. Food was great and despite it being busy, we still got great service.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Our belly's were full and our smiles were big!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We went out for a family meal on Thursday April 4th for our children because of good report cards. We were seated very quickly, and our server was at the table in a timely manner. The food was wonderful and delicious. My only complaint was that we had to wait forever it seemed like to get our condiments (steaksauce, and ketchup). I think these things should be placed on the table before the meal comes out. But all in all it was good!

• Visited April 2013
“Always meets expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

I love the way they prepare their steaks. So yummy and tender. Sides and appetizers are great. We never have room for dessert but they sure look good!

Visited March 2013