“A great fi Worth it to pop in!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Market on Granada - CLOSED

The Market on Granada
More attraction details
Owner description: The Market on Granada is a specialty store catering to both locals and visitors alike. Our inventory of goods ranges from personal care items, sundries and pharmacy goods to convenience food items, imported and domestic cheeses, pates, fresh local french baguettes and fruit, local food items, gourmet goods, beer and boutique wines. The Market offers wine tastings and cheese pairings daily all within a art gallery setting which showcases local art for sale as well as souvenirs and gift. We are conveniently located in the historic district within walking distance from most hotels and inns.
Portland, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A great fi Worth it to pop in!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

We were visiting for a few days and I too found Mark and the lovely market on Granada when meeting for a tasting tour. He was warm and friendly and poured some great wine as we began our tour. The next morning I again popped in as I had no car and needed contact lens solution. Whether it's a great bottle of wine or a sundry you've left at home, chances are Mark will have it. He is shipping us some of the yummy dipping sauce we tried at the tasting. Thanks again!

MarkieMarket, Owner at The Market on Granada, responded to this review, June 3, 2012
Best regards and thanks so much for the review...so pleased you enjoyed the Tasting Tour that begins at The Market with my wine tasting and cheese pairings topped off with a taste of that delicious gourmet dipping/cooking sauce...your bottles are on the way. I try to have the basic necessities that the traveler may need aka contact lens solution hence my slogan "...we have a little bit of everything" which, by the way, I stole from my customers. Look forward to seeing you the next time you're in beautiful St Augustine. Cheers, Mark.

Alma, Ga
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A+”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

Nice selection of wines, cheeses, specialty foods & local products surrounded by local art complimented by Mark's knowledge & personality.

Visited April 2012
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for wine, cheese, and more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

Mark at the Market has a wonderful selection and a tremendous knowledge of wine and what to pair with it. He is very easy to talk with and his prices are resonable. I would suggest visiting the Market to anyone who enjoys wine.

Visited March 2012
MarkieMarket, Owner at The Market on Granada, responded to this review, March 31, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words about my Market...so pleased you enjoyed your time spent with me and the wine tasting and cheese pairing. I look forward to seeing you again for another tasting...I conduct them every day and choose different wines and cheeses....sometimes as often as weekly.

Thanks again and best regards,
Mark
Middleburg, Florida, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A wonderful find in St.Augustine,Wine,cheese,crackers and so much more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

We have a wonderful experience. Wine and cheese tasting before going on The Tasting Tour. A great find in St. Augustine

Visited March 2012
MarkieMarket, Owner at The Market on Granada, responded to this review, March 20, 2012
Thank you so much for reviewing The Market on Granada...I am so pleased that you had a good experience and enjoyed the wine tasting and cheese pairing. Please drop in next time you're in town...I change wine and cheese selections often and always have new and interesting local products and art to taste and view. Best regards, Mark
Cincinnati, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place for wine, art, and sundry items you may have forgotten to pack.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

Stopped in with a friend who is a local, and really liked it. The shopkeeper was friendly and pleasant; there was art by local artists all over the walls, fresh fruits and some grocieries like cheeses, olives, crackers, canned goods, beer, wine, and tables where you could sit and relax a bit. Nice atmosphere, and a handy place to get travel toiletries without having to fight traffic.

Visited September 2011
I so appreciate your kind words about my emporium type market where we have "a little bit of everything" and especially for taking the time to write such a nice review. I hope to see you again soon when you are in our beautiful city. Best regards, Mark