“Amazing food and friendly service”

Barley Republic Public House
Ranked #67 of 611 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Irish, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Saint Augustine's only Irish Gastro-pub. Enjoy Craft beer, Craft food and Craft Spirits. Happy Hour: Mon-Fri 4-7 pm. This Irish bar and pub serves up traditional and contemporary Irish favorites like Shepherd's Pie, Bangers and Mash, and Fish & Chips as well as burgers and sandwiches.
Reviewed July 5, 2014

My husband and I originally decided to eat here simply because it was the only place with available parking that day...best decision we ever made! We both ordered the fish and chips and they were by far the best ones we've ever had! Super friendly staff and great craft beer selection too! Definitely a must eat when we're in St. Augustine. We've suggested to friends, and they too have added it to the top of their St. Augustine eateries.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We had our 18 month old with us when we were looking for a place to have dinner and this soppy turned out great! The food was amazing, great menu and dessert was equally delicious. The staff was great, they entertained our daughter and brought her a separate plate of avocado. This place is so much more than a bar!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

My 10 year old daughter stumbled into this place at about 10:30 pm, starving after a ghost tour. I was not holding out much hope for delicious food, so we were very surprised. We got the rib-eye medium rare. We substitued the thyme infused mash potatoes, as my daughter loves mash. That rib-eye was sooooooo good! The cheese on top was delicious as well. I would have never thought it would be good but it was. My 10 year old is still raving about the "thyme infused mash." I would definitly go back. I bet the rest of the food is delicious too. The asparagus done perfectly. The portion was so generous that we split it and were both stuffed afterwards. Very lovely place, had a band and nice service. Not to missed if going to St Augustine.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I'm sitting on a deck at the Barley Republic Irish pub listing to live music and having a angus burger with tomato basil soup coming out With a cold glad of ice tea. This doesn't get any better then this. So if you want great food good service and a great time this is the place to be. It's that simple.

1  Thank Taxicow
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Stopped and had a beer and a burger. They were out of corned beef and it being an Irish pub was a little ironic but this place was great and had a one man band! Will be going back!