“Delicious”

Barley Republic Public House
Ranked #54 of 579 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Saint Augustine's only Irish Gastro-pub. Enjoy Craft beer, Craft food and Craft Spirits. Happy Hour: Mon-Fri 4-7 pm. This Irish bar and pub serves up traditional and contemporary Irish favorites like Shepherd's Pie, Bangers and Mash, and Fish & Chips as well as burgers and sandwiches.
Orlando, Florida
“Delicious”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The good here was great and our server was very friendly. The restaurant is very small, which adds to its charm.

Irving, Texas
“Carbomb Cupcake oh My....”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I recently visited this establishment and had an excellent time. The potato soup was a home run and I cannot say enough about the dessert. Hands down the most moist lip smacking cupcake I have ever experienced and I have had my fill of cupcakes. My friends had fish and chips and it was cooked to perfection. The folk music entertainment was an added plus.

• Visited October 2012
Jupiter, Florida
“"Pub Fare" is an understatement! Exceptional is more like it!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband took me to the area for my big 3-0, I picked this place thanks to great reviews on tripadvisor. We LOVE food like anyone else, and appreciate places like this where the food is still homemade. We sat at the bar in the back, and were promptly taken care of by the proprietor himself and his lovely wife. I was impressed by both their demeanor and passion as they went through a beautiful array of specials. My husband ordered the Meatloaf which was easily the best we have ever had (sorry mom) and I ordered the roasted turkey sandwich, equally impressive. The beer (and other bar selection) was great, the staff and owner were obviously passionate and exceptional! Thank you for a great time!

• Visited October 2012
Clearwater, Florida
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Very knowledgable waitress advised us on the beers that would suit our different tastes. She let me try a sample of the pumpkin beer before ordering it. My boyfriend ordered the bangers & mash, I ordered the shepard's pie. Both were amazingly good! His came with 3 large pork sausages, rosemary mashed potatoes, and a rosemary-thyme-red wine-Guinness reduction gravy. My shepard's pie had big, tender chunks of lamb, a tomato-based gravy, and was topped with thyme-Parmesan mashed potatoes. It was a large, piping hot portion and I ate every last crumb. Eat here for great food! They also have happy hour specials from 4-7 every day.

Visited October 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had a pleasant evening on the patio with a group of friends and our dogs. The food was pub fare, bur very good and reasonably priced. Save room for the car bomb cupcake, which is big enough to share. There is free parking while you dine, and 10% off coupons in the tourist booklets. The folk singer is lovely. We would return on our next visit!

Visited October 2012