“Great food-Give yourself a lot of time”

Barley Republic Public House
Ranked #55 of 584 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Irish, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Saint Augustine's only Irish Gastro-pub. Enjoy Craft beer, Craft food and Craft Spirits. Happy Hour: Mon-Fri 4-7 pm. This Irish bar and pub serves up traditional and contemporary Irish favorites like Shepherd's Pie, Bangers and Mash, and Fish & Chips as well as burgers and sandwiches.
LaGrange, Georgia
“Great food-Give yourself a lot of time”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The beer menu is extensive and the food was really good. I had the reuben sandwich and you could taste each element. The corned beef was tender and the mustard was really flavorful. By daughter had the full Irish breakfast and she enjoyed it as well. The service was really slow. Our server was attentive, but it took forever from the time she took the drink order to delivery and the food delivery was slow as well. The food was hot and fresh, so it sounds like delays in the kitchen. I would certainly recommend this restaurant, but don't be in a hurry.

• Visited October 2012

“Great place food service drinks atmosphere.”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Food came out quick. Service was attentive without over doing it. Beer was delicious with a well rounded selection to choose from. Will definitely be going back. Support your local pub!!!

FL
“Excellent Meal, Beer & Entertainment”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

About 30 ft. from our B&B, this restaurant provided a good meal to end the day. We each got the soup special (Potato Leak and Pumpkin) and split the chicken special entree. A couple of Guinness. And Patrick Murphy was playing guitar and he was very good. Price was about average for the area.

Visited October 2012
US East Coast
“2nd visit and we loved it!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We made our second visit and was surprised the wonderful waitress remembered us from well over a month ago! We sat outside and it was very pleasant. We had two of the specials for appetizers, the leek soup and the Irish egg. Wow! Superb!!!!!! I had the shepherd's pie as it was so awesome last time. Hubby had the burger and it too was incredible. Again the fries are wonderful, service is great. We will keep coming back!

• Visited October 2012
“Great burger!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Solo lunch adventure and got there organic burger. Really tasty and made medium rare like I asked. The only thing that I didn't like was my server was talking to her friends and my soda was empty while I was eating. I can't wait to come back next time I'm in town, seems like this place would be good for family dinner or just a night out by yourself :) the burger wasn't too Irish of a meal but definitely branching out next time I'm here.