$99
HIExpress.com
$137
$124
  • Pool
Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
$123
Castillo Real An Ascend Hotel Collection Member(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$161
$134
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$207
$199
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$89
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$105
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

All reviewsfront deskminute walkold jailfountain of youthtwo queen bedsold town trolleydowntown areaaugustineattractionsremotemicrowaveinnsfortfloutlets
Reviewed August 27, 2012

A solid Holiday Inn experience. Although it's not in the historical district, it's not far. Not walking distance, though. The front desk staff was helpful. The property itself is typical Holiday Inn. The rooms are a good size, the bathroom was clean, and there's a restaurant for breakfast which isn't included. A good experience.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank libbyglee
Mark F, Assistant General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

On behalf of the Holiday Inn staff, I thank you for your good words. I trust that you found adequate transportation to the heart of the Historic District during your stay. Any time you find yourself in St Augustine please come and stay with us.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Nice place, Holiday Inns are very consistent, that's why I stay there. Usually the staff doesn't overwhelm you with help, but usually are adequate. The gentleman working this particular night wasn't familiar with the area. It was late and wanted a beer, I was told of one place that sell is and the rest were "a ways away. I walked where I was told to find it was closed, and there were 3 other places right there. I ended up driving 1/2 mile to a drug store. Good over all experience, would stay there again, I'll just be more prepared.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you were not given a nearby location right away to find refreshments. Overall, I hope that every other aspect of your visit was pleasant and we would love to have you back the next time you come to St Augustine. Thank you again and take care.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We walked in and were able to get a room on the second floor for a decent rate for the area. This location is a bit far to walk for us to the historic district, but definitely within walking distance to the trolley tour stop. The trolley is a great way to see the historic area. The room was clean and no odors as noted by previous reviewer. We swam in the pool which was simple but sufficient for a bit of relaxation. We would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: This hotel is off the main drag so almost any room would be fine. The rooms on the ground floor facing the pool may get some noise from guests horsing around the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RUADUFFER
Mark F, Assistant General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

On behalf of the staff at the Holiday Inn Historic, I offer you our heartfelt thanks for your kind words. I am grateful that the trolley tour area was close enough for you to walk to even though the heart of the historic district was a bit farther. Any time you are visiting St Augustine, we would love to have you as our guest. Thank you again and take care.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Our room was on the ground floor and was spacious and clean. The bathroom was good sized and we enjoyed having a coffee maker, microwave, and small refrigerator. We had a car, so not being right in the historic district was not a problem. We liked the location because Denny's is next door and was convenient for breakfast. We found $5.00 off coupons for Denny's in one of the free tourist guides provided . Holiday Inn had a dining area on site,but it looked like it was buffet style. We avoid buffet style dining . I would stay at this motel again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank flom
Mark F, Assistant General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

Thank you very much for your gracious words. I speak for the entire staff when I say that I am pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations and your stay in St Augustine. I would also like to let you know that we offer menu items for breakfast and dinner if that will help with convenience the next time you visit St Augustine. Again, thank you and take care.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Yes it was not in the historic district. But we could drive to the visitor center to walk to town. We did not pay for parking at the hotel So we could afford to pay for parking at visitor center. We also went to fountain of youth park -- easy drive from Holiday inn.

The reason I would not stay again is that the sleeping rooms smelled bad. We complained. So we were moved to another room. It smell bad also. The odor on the second room was similar to a man's preshave spray. The front desk employee said it smelled like cleanIng chemicals. But the odor did not dissipate Not even overnight.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank ebfk
Mark F, Assistant General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you for you valuable feedback regarding your stay with us. I deeply regret that the accommodations did not meet your expectations. Thank you again and take care.