After a horrible experience at a Inn closer to the bridge of Lions. I was searching for another place to stay. As you can imagine finding a room on a Friday night the day after Thanksgiving can be quite the challenge. I'd never stayed at a Holiday Inn before but was willing to give it a try. I was not disappointed; Roseline the front desk attendant greeted us with a pleasant smile, a sympathetic ear, and a empathetic solution. She quickly and professionally delivered the best rate she could for us and we gladly took it and didn't look back.
During our stay Roseline became our go-to person for questions, recommendations, and suggestions. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the entire staff was very courteous, with a genuine desire to please. The room was in good to very good condition with comfortable beds and both soft and firm pillows. The breakfast bar was good with a fairly good selection of food to choose from.
As I mentioned this was my first stay with Holiday Inn, Based upon the level of service I received, the fairness of the price, and the quality of the product, The Holiday Inn has earned my repeat business. I look forward to my next stay in St. Augustine and with the Holiday Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ...to the nation's oldest city, historic St. Augustine. You are invited to stay and relax in our full service hotel with restaurant on site; conveniently located near St. Augustine's rich history, attractions and shopping. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Historic is the perfect setting for a family vacation or the weary corporate traveler. Just minutes from the Castillo de San Marco, Flagler College and the Cathedral Bascillica. Other nearby favorites are the Lighthouse, Alligator Farm and the Lightner Museum, plus we are only a short drive to golf courses and the beaches.The Cafe St. Augustine Restaurant serves a Country Breakfast Buffet daily, and also offers room service and dinner. The Flagler Room offers the perfect setting for meetings and receptions. Sightseeing trains provide shuttle service from the hotel. Nearest major airports are Jacksonville, Daytona & Orlando.Favorite Special Events and Holidays are the Gamble Rogers Folk Festival, Nature & Birding Festival, Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th Fireworks Celebration, San Sebastian Wine Festival, Daytona 500 and TPC at Sawgrass.Let our friendly staff make a reservation for you today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Augustine/Historical District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites St. Augustine/Historical District
- Holiday Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn St Augustine