“Laid back place”

Mojo's
Ranked #143 of 596 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 1, 2013

i have been going there recently and picking up a couple of beef tacos almost every other day.
i like the place..not much to get excited about but like the food and laid back style.
might not be for everyone the first time i did not think much of it but the 2nd time i found what i liked on menu and go there all the time. They only take cash..atm there if needed.
Thank i will go over there for lunch today.

There are newer reviews for Mojo's

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I had the fish tacos (Mahi) while my wife had the chicken tacos. cold corona for both us us. Both were great. Service with a smile. Will return on our next visit to St Augustine.

Outdoor dining is perfect for a sunny day in Florida. We rode our bicycles.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We have eaten here on two occasions and on both we left satisfied. They have outside seating that is barely covered by umbrellas so I would only sit there at night. Inside the place is much bigger than it seems from the outside. The bar and dining area are separate which I like very much. The food offered was good smoked BBQ, with I would say the exception of the brisket which tends to be a bit dry for my taste. The pork, chicken, sausage, and wings are all good though. They also offer a variety of different sauces on the table so that you can customize your food to your taste. The food is also affordable considering the area. I will go again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been there several times and will not be returning any time soon. Food not that good and very noisy in there. If there are very many people in there you cannot have a conversation with your own table. I work close to it in a gift shop and have had several people come in lately complaining about how rudely they were treated. I used to recommend the place but not any more when they return and tell me how they were treated. Also they do not give us as workers of the street a discount so why recommend them? Too many other good places close by that give us an incentive to send people to them.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Great tacos. Simple menu but excellent ingredients. We had fish tacos with Fresh fish and beef taco with angus beef. The side of guacamole was fresh and not overdone. I could taste each of the ingredients in every bite.