“Best Coffee ever!”

Crucial Coffee Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Whenever we go to St. Augustine this is a MUST stop for our family. We never miss it. The owner Wendy is lovely and they make the best coffee you have ever had. The little garden patio outside the coffee shop is so romantic. Check out her landscape and Papaya trees :).

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stopped here based on tripadvisor rating and were they ever right!!!! Cute setup lots of different coffee choices. I got the Snicker Latte and it was not only beautiful it tasted fantastic! Stop by here if you are in St Augustine!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

This was a great place to stop for coffee drinks to take with us on the road. We both enjoyed our coffee!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My husband and I stopped in one morning to grab a coffee. I ordered a banana hazelnut chai latte. It was mediocre at best. The chai was so overpowering, I couldn't taste anything else. It sounded so delicious, but just wasn't. The service was good, but they need to improve the coffee!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The old barn-type building is just too inviting to pass by. Add to that excellent coffee served by a friendly staff and you have a coffee experience worth recording. What more can we say?