“Best Coffee Ever!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Orlando, Florida
“Best Coffee Ever!!!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My husband and I went to St. Aug when we first started dating and stumbled upon this wonderful little shop, we experiance the best coffee EVER!!! I had the thin mint mocha and he tried the snickers coffee - WOW! We are going back on 11/24-11/26/2012 and we cannot wait to go and try some new flavors!!!

• Visited December 2011

Atlanta, Georgia
“Makes Starbucks look like beginners...”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife and I like good coffee but we have to drink decaf and sugar-free. We normally get the decaf skinny mocha latte at Starbucks. Based upon the #1 ranking for Crucial Coffee in Trip Advisor we thought we would try it. First, we ate lunch next door at The Gourmet Hut, which is the restaurant owned by the same lady who owns Crucial Coffee. We sat in the nice courtyard between the two buildings. Wow oh wow! The food at The Gourmet Hut was a hit! We both had a mango salad topped with chicken and a curry-based dressing. Next it was time for the coffee from Crucial Coffee. You can order the coffee from The Gourmet Hut or walk over to Crucial Coffee. They will deliver the coffee to your table. We both ordered Decaf Amaretto Latte with Cocoa sprinkled on top. It was the most amazing cup of coffee either of us has ever tasted! You would never know by the taste that it was decaf or sugar-free. And to make it even better, the price is less than Starbucks. This is a must-visit place for coffee lovers. Ignore that it looks like a shack. That's just part of the mystique that makes this place so special. We liked both places so much, we returned the next day for more.

• Visited November 2012
“Best coffee ever! And the cutest place to drink it! I'm going back every time I'm in town!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Best coffee ever! And it's the cutest place to drink it! Spotted owl was my favorite beverage thus far. I'm going back every time I'm in town!

Florida
“A curious little place with good iced coffee”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

A sunny, breezy day and an opportunity to sit in the little outdoor patio area made for a memorable coffee experience. The iced coffee was tasty - just strong enough and balanced. The espresso was ok.
The people watching is superb. It is a unique coffee place - give it a try.

• Visited November 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great little coffee hut”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I always stop here when we go to St. Augustine. The coffee and pastries are fantastic and the the staff is always friendly and helpful.