“A holiday must”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Preston, United Kingdom
“A holiday must”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Everytime we go to Florida we make a point of going to St Augustine for our visit to crucial coffee. The coffee and hot chocolate are top notch, but its the cakes and pies that breally make the place. Shame we can't pack it in our suitcase and bring it home. Oh well have to wait till next year for my fix then!!!!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Tangerinepie

Lake City, Fl
“I so loved the frozen hot chocolate.”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I knew that I was going to stop in here based on the reviews. I chose the banana split frozen hot chocolate and I was not disappointed It was a very hot day and it cooled me off and taisted great. On top of that if was very reasonably priced.

The barista is great. He has a great personality and remembered me when he saw me both back in the shop and when I was walking around.

Visited September 2012
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Great coffee”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Coffee drinks are well prepared and are super. We also had the key lime pie which has a chiffon texture and was not that good. For coffee drinks, this is the best spot in town.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Beach80126
“Iced Hot Chicolate AWESOME!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

You don't want to miss this little treasure! My cousin and I don't really drink coffee, so we opted for the iced hot chocolate instead. I got buttercream flavor and she got Milky Way. The result .... Heaven! :)

1 Thank Libby508
St. Augustine, Florida
“The shack that you can't pass up”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Coffee drinkers this is the place to stop! It's a dumpy old shack, it doesn't look all that great, but they do make a fine cup of Joe! There is a courtyard west of the building you can sit at, a kind of shared space with The Gourmet Hut next door. If you buy food at the Gourmet Hut you get free refills on your coffee from the Cafe. Thumbs up, blows junky stuff like Starbucks away.

• Visited August 2012