“Very funky ,with great coffee & treats !”

Crucial Coffee Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Just a neat little coffe shop ,with great coffee. The tai coffee was to die for!

1  Thank Bluelake8213

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Really neat building and good location. Delicious coffee and nice sitting area outside.

1  Thank FlyingOnion
Reviewed April 6, 2012

The coffee is something my stomach craves for weeks after leaving the city.
It has the perfect, fresh flavor we all wish the everyday places like Starbucks could provide.
Crucial Coffee is nestled in a very old house very close to the fort in the historic district. The people are friendly, and the menu is vast and very impressive. I'm the kind of person that goes straight for the plain coffee, however my fiance loves the caramel frappuccino like drinks, and we both love the pastries and ice cream.
One of the best coffee shops I have ever been to.

1  Thank doug t
Reviewed March 19, 2012

One of our tour guides (from an unrelated company) recommended this stop for coffee. He did not lead us astray. The coffee is delicious!! I am a native Washingtonian (which has become a coffee mecca) and this coffee competes with the myriad of coffee houses you find in the Great Pacific Northwest. Hot or cold, coffee or tea... you won't be disappointed with your choice!

1  Thank cmelamom
Reviewed March 11, 2012

This is my first and last place to go when I come to St. Augustine. Favorite coffe of all times.

1  Thank Bama197