“Living like a local”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 26, 2014

A local recommended this hang out, and it was quite enjoyable! Local beers, great live music, and fun patrons. Check it out next time you're in downtown St. A!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Amazing time at Stogies. While dinning at the Raintree we asked the server where she goes when she enjoys going out at night. We did not want to be around the whole, "tourist" component. Stogies was definitely the place to go, with an amazing fire pit outside where we meet new friends to great variety of beer and wine they have to offer. I think if you are looking for somewhere to go chill and people watch, this is the place for you. The music was really great as well!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Stopped by on a whim, I have not been there in a few years. I went there looking for Sam Adams Cherry Wheat ale. They did not have the product but they have so many craft beers to choose from! Both May and Gavin were so welcoming and helpful in their knowledge of beers and cigars. They had never seen me or my wife before and made us feel right at home. I used to frequent another establishment until they changed everything that made it great, so this has become my new "favorite place" in St Augustine! We can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was our second visit to Stogies. The first we went outside to a firepit-fantastic. This last time we indulged in a bartender-recommended port (spot on) and stayed inside to listen to an amazing jazz trio. I wanted to stay longer but my contact lenses said no (its a bit smoky). Will be happy to return again soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Good drinks, good people, nice layout. I personally like to have my cigar outside by the fire pit. On the weekends they have bands.