“Very fun...I would HIGHLY recommend!”
Review of Yacht of Fun

Yacht of Fun
More attraction details
Owner description: "Yacht Of Fun" is a charter boat launching in St. Augustine or Palatka, Florida that is simply A LOT OF FUN! Captain Mike Fitzpatrick will take you out on his 23 foot Hurricane deck boat with plenty of seating and shade for up to six guests where you will spend the day doing what YOU like to do! Cruise and sightsee, anchor to swim, play on the sandbars and beaches, catch many kinds of fish, bring your own picnic or enjoy dining at a waterfront restaurant. The rate is $450 per day including Captain Mike for unlimited hours between dawn to dusk! Gratuity is optional, but is appreciated.
Harbor Springs, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very fun...I would HIGHLY recommend!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is a super fun way to spend a day in sunny Florida! We spent the whole day on the water with the family and have so many great memories from this experience. We will be back!

Thank you!!
Marci

Visited March 2012
Mike F, Owner at Yacht of Fun, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your review Marci! My guests have made many great memories for me for me too! It's a tough job for sure, but hey, someone has to do it! Capt Mike

Harbor Springs, Michigan
“Great Value”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

What a fantastic deal. Best value anywhere. Fish, sight-see, eat, sunbathe. BYO or stop along the way. Six friends dawn to dusk. It doesn't get any better than this. We had a blast.

Visited February 2013
Mike F, Owner at Yacht of Fun, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thanks Sharon! I agree a day just doesn't get any better than spending it together on Yacht Of Fun! I appreciate you pointing out to others what a great value it is too! Hope to see you again soon! Capt Mike
Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I PROMISE, YOU WILL RETURN!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Yacht of Fun says it all. If you are ever in the area, make sure to book an appointment. You will not regret it. Capt Mike will see to it that fun is had by all!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Shayeslpn13
Mike F, Owner at Yacht of Fun, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thanks very much! I appreciate your review! Everyone having fun is my goal, and I hope to see many repeat charters this year! Mike
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“An awesome day for everyone!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

I booked a trip with Mike after seeing other TA reviews. Take the advice from all of the reviews and book a trip on Yacht of Fun! My parents and I all enjoyed our day out on the Intercoastal Waterway. My dad and I fished and my mom pretended to fish! I don't think I had ever been fishing before. Captain Mike showed me what to do,kept my hook filled with bait, and took the fish off the line. No yucky stuff equals a happy me! My dad and I had a blast fishing and catching lots of cool fish! My mom enjoyed watching the birds and reading while we fished. We saw dolphins and manatee. We had a full day of fishing and cruising. We met Mike at 9:00 and returned just before the sun went down. I know we will do this again. If you are considering booking a trip, go on and do it. You will not be disappointed. Mike will make sure you will have a day that won't soon be forgotten!

Mike F, Owner at Yacht of Fun, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Thank you very much for reviewing Yacht Of Fun and letting everyone know you had a great time out on the boat with your parents and me! I think you and your Dad love fishing as much as I do! I had a lot of fun seeing you guys catch so many different kinds of fish all day long, and I am definitely looking forward to your next family fishing tournament aboard Yacht Of Fun! Mike
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Day Ever! On The ICW St. Augustine Fl.”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

No clocks on this boat, only FUN. I just experenced eleven hours on a boat with my wife and two friends, amazing!! Capt. Mike is awsome and he loves making people happy. Our trip started at the Vilano Bridge with a siteseeing trip South toward the Fort and the Bridge of Lions. Wow, what a view from the water. You have not seen St. Augustine until you see the view from Capt. Mike's Boat. Our first stop was just short of the 312 bridge to fish. The four of us had rods, tackle, and bait provided by Capt. Mike. The fish were biting for the next two hours where we caught and released morethan 40 fish. The largest fish was a 25.5 inch Red, and yes we released it for the next guests on Capt. Mike's boat. After fishing we crusied through Oyster Creek and docked at Hurricane Patty's for lunch. Lunch was great and the price was perfect. From there, we headed South to Matanza Inlet where swimming was a must. The water was cool and clear and we had our own private sand bar. After Matanza, we headed back north about two miles and stopped to fish. Again, Capt. Mike knows where the fish are because for the next three hours we caught and released a bunch of fish. Just so you know, this boat has a live well so you can take your fish home. After fishing we headed back North toward our starting point and enjoyed more siteseeing. This trip is amazing, great value, peaceful, and adventurous so my firends and I would recommend this trip for all ages and let Capt Mike show you a part of St. Augustine that will change your life. In closing, a few points for this trip. Bring a camera, snacks, drinks, and a rain jacket and everthing else the Capt. will provide, including a great time. The best thing about this trip, is you never feel rushed and Capt. Mike makes you feel like you've known him your entire life. (FYI! we live in St. Augustine and this trip made it the Best Day Ever.)

Visited August 2012
1 Thank SALTLIFE32080
Mike F, Owner at Yacht of Fun, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you! Reviews like yours make me love what I do! What could be better then spending the day fishing and enjoying fun people like you! It WAS a great fishing day too! Next time I think we should have ESPN along to film your "two hour and forty five minute" fight with the next big one! Looking forward to that hook up! Capt. Mike