“Excellent Food & Service!”
Review of Thai Hana 2 - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Hana 2
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai
St. Augustine, Florida
“Excellent Food & Service!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My boyfriend & I went there today for dinner. We were very impressed with their food & service. It was a very impressive restaurant. Very fast & friendly service. Their food was phenomenal! We definitely highly recommend this restaurant. It was an awesome experience. We ordered Tom Yum Shrimp Soup, that was the best Tom Yum Soup we ever had. Their Sushi was extremely delicious & very fresh, they sure have the best Sushi here in Saint Augustine. My boyfriend ordered Thai Fried Rice & it was very delicious. And I ordered Yellow Shrimp Curry, and it was very very delicious!

• Visited May 2013

The Colony, Texas
“Excellent Thai Food! =)”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The eel rolls, shrimp pad thai, and ginger salad are all excellent. Worth the drive. It has been a while since I've been here, but I totally want to go back. Give this place a try if you like Thai cusine =)

• Visited May 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Bad Experience!! Skip This Place!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I ordered curry rice with only vegetables but they made it with chicken. I sent it back and after waiting for a new order, it had chicken in it again!! I changed my order to pad thai which took a very long time for them to make. The food tasted decent. The servers were young kids who were nice and apologetic but they weren't the best at serving. I wouldn't recommend this place!

• Visited March 2013
Ithaca
“Try the Mango Curry”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I've eaten here at least 8 times in the last 6 months. The food is always good and the service is usually good. I find the portion size to be quite adequate. We don't typically leave with a doggie bag but do leave with full tummies. The first time we visited it was difficult to figure out how to enter the parking lot. Restaurant is located on the corner of US 1 and Rt. 312. Go into Barnes & Noble's parking lot to get there. They now restrict the Early Bird special to Mon. & Wed. night.
We eat a fair amount of Thai and Japanese food and have never been disappointed.

• Visited March 2013
Florida City, Florida
“Small portions, over priced, low quality food...”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Compared to other Thai restaurants in St. Augustine, Fl this one falls below average. We ordered simple meals and got a watery sauce with little flavor and the shrimp tasted rubbery. At $12.95 for a small portion and very little vegetables I was very disappointed. My husband had a dish with chicken and again flavorless. We figured we give it a try because it's closer then the other Thai place we like but, definitely not worth it. The atmosphere is dark and dated with low ceilings and the tables shake due to some sort of unit by the building. Unfortunately, we will not go back.
Overpriced, small portions, strange atmosphere, poor quality food.

• Visited December 2012