The Inn is small but the rooms are very spacious. We stayed on the waterview which was spectacular. Its just a short walk accross the brigde to the old city. The rooms have been renovated and looked very nice. The staff was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picture yourself rising from a restful sleep and gaze out the window of your waterfront room, catching first glimpse of the Nation's Oldest City. Sailboats are anchored in the Bay, while others make their way to the Atlantic Ocean. Imagine sitting in your rocking chair, enjoying a cup of coffee as graceful seagulls fly above and dolphins break the waves. It's the beginning of another perfect day. The Edgewater Inn offers a relaxing, scenic and historic escape in the heart of St. Augustine, Florida. Located just a short walk from historic downtown St. Augustine at the foot of the Bridge of Lions, you will find this to be the perfect escape for your next getaway. Our 19 rooms property is ready to provide you with outstanding hospitality for both the leisure and romantic traveler. Recently renovated, the Edgewater Inn offers stylish rooms, a waterfront guest lounge area, a Smart Start hot breakfast, and afternoon refreshments. Come and enjoy St. Augustine with a view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Edgewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Hotel Saint Augustine
- Edgewater Motel Saint Augustine