“Tasty Christmas dinner.”
Review of Tokyo Thai - CLOSED

Tokyo Thai
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here Christmas Day this was the only thing open & my family of four was tired of eating turkey & ham from our Christmas dinner the night before. Anyways, it was our first time eating there, and it was super busy for it being Christmas night. Their food was super yummy. I had the spicy yellow noodles, my husband had 2 sushi rolls, The Dragon & spicy girl, which were also super yummy. The service was friendly & fast. So I'm not sure why the other people didn't like this place. But we sure did! And we will continue to come here.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

The spring rolls were ok, and I had the lemon grass sauce with squid which was fresh and flavorful, not too salty which I was glad. The restaurant has a large selection of sushi which I didn't try. Service was efficient and quite fast. Overall, a pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have eaten at the Tokyo Thai many times - mostly take out. Their lemon grass dishes have been good, also curries. but the Japanese tkae out - sushi and a chicken Teriyaki were dreadful. The Teri chicken was tough!!!!!!!! The California roll tuna like rubber.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Some of my Thai-food loving buddies said "Don't go there" but I wanted to try it anyway and form my own opinion. I ordered 4 dishes and 2 appetizers to get a variety and share with the family. The Pad-Thai really does have pink noodles like one of the other reviewers noted....C+. Shrimp Curry gets a B - nice sized shrimp and good flavor. Sesame beef and cashew chicken were very average with a C-ish rating. The steamed dumplings were soggy and weird tasting. D? The only redeeming thing and I would go back just for those were the soft-summer rolls (not sure they were called that) - they were an A ! All in all, unless I went for the soft rolls, venture elsewhere. A few reviews say the Sushi is good though- I may give it one more shot to try it.....

Reviewed September 2, 2013

good place , nice food , but not overly fun yet in my opinion they could try new things . open window blinds here and there , they just have not connected to the beach yet , but the food is good
I just want them to do better :)