“Horrible”
Review of Tokyo Thai - CLOSED

Tokyo Thai
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This place has the worst food in America there service is horrible
Never come here again this food smells like pee and bad sewers they get so loud with me they don't give me the right food I just hate this place never come here ever it's the worst

Reviewed March 30, 2013

The location is in a strip mall so I underestimated the place. The interior is neat and clean with a nice appeal. The food was good at a very fair price. I will go again.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

An interesting mix of food if you want Thai or Japanese. If you want Moo Goo Gai Pan look elsewhere! The place was pretty empty when we stopped by for lunch so service was very good. The food was good but I thought the lunch specials were a dollar or two too high for the serving portion. Nice decor and a full bar. Located in a strip mall in the Publix parking lot. I might try it again but I'm in no big hurry to return. They have a nice sushi bar and a big sushi menu but we didn't have any sushi so I can't comment on that.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

The lunch specials are really good.The price is about $7 an entree . I have tried 3 Thai dishes and they were all good.The service is excellent. I will return.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

My friends and I were visiting the area of St. Augustine and Tokyo Thai was a quick walk up the road from our condo. We all like Asian food and decided it would be a good idea to try it out. The atmosphere was interesting, I had never heard of a fusion Japanese/Thai place before. I ordered some sushi and the Tom Ka Gai the rest of the girls ordered Japanese. The Japanese food was pretty decent but the Tom Ka Gai was horrible. It was runny, had canned button mushrooms, and I couldn't taste any lemongrass, chilies, or basil. I had them them change it to the Tom Yum Gai and it wasn't any better. If I ever eat there again, I will stick to the Japanese food.

1  Thank Supertalya