“Interesting, Scary and a Must Do”

Ghosts and Gravestones St. Augustine Frightseeing Tour
$28.07*
Haunted Trolley Tour of St Augustine
Ranked #28 of 121 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us aboard the trolley of the doomed, as your Ghost Host entrances you with tales of misfortune and mayhem. Hear accounts of long gone residents who can still be seen in numerous locations around the city. The tumultuous past transcends into the present as we travel through the ancient city.The stories you’ll hear come from years of research, personal accounts and hauntingly real-life experiences. Visit the Old Jail, Tolomoto Cemetery, the lighthouse grounds, and much more!
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Must say going to the oldest jail at 10 pm was pretty frightening! Our tour guide had some great stories to tell as we went around the city. The only things that I didn't understand was that it told us in the pamphlet that we would be going to the lighthouse. We went to the park in front of the lighthouse. It was fine, but that definitely needs to be addressed because we spoke with many that were confused by that, as well. I also thought that maybe we could have gotten out of the trolley a few times to hear some ghost stories (like when we went by the cemetery). Overall it was fun and I really enjoyed our guide. The company just needs to be a little more forthcoming about the fact you really aren't going "into" our really that close to the lighthouse.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This was a fun tour, we went to the Old Jail at night time which was probably the eeriest part of the trip, drove by the cemetaries and then took a stop near the lighthouse. Make sure you bring a good camera, not your phone's camera but an actual good quality camera especially if it has a night vision view on it. We were able to get some amazing pictures on it. If you're in to ghosts and spirits then you will enjoy the tour.

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

This was a really fun tour. It all started with our storyteller Bonnie who was just fantastic. She kept everyone involved in the tells of the local area paranormal inhabitants. Then off to the jail where are personal convict tour guide did a wonderful job scaring the crowd. It was a fun time.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The Ghost stories are all great, the actors were superb. The paranormal activity was really cool!! Loved the Old Jail at night!!

1  Thank Irene S
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Let me just start by saying I had read some lame reviews about this tour being nothing more than a bus tour and storytelling. I went to book a ghost tour with another company and the ticket booth seller "Bill", told me I should do the 'Ghosts & Gravestones". I told him I had read some lame reviews about it being bad, and the other company had good reviews. He tried to tell me that the "competition" is the one writing the bad reviews and that Ghosts & Gravestones has been on TV and sells out every night and has done for years. DON'T BE FOOLED BY BILL!!!!!! It sucked! Totally lame and all it turned out to be was a crappy bus tour with theatrical commentary and then a poor show at the jail by a dude in striped scrubs. We saw nothing...felt nothing....learned nothing!!! Instead of silly ghost stories, how about telling us some history. Don't fall for this $25 rip off like we did.

2  Thank BritishLiz
TrolleyToursSTA, General Manager at Ghosts and Gravestones St. Augustine Frightseeing Tour, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

First, my apologies for letting you down on your tour with us. I appreciate your feedback and will share them with our team so that we can improve our tour product. We do have a 100% money back guarantee on all of our tours and attractions which you can easily access by visiting the customer service area of our website.

Best,