“Great Food and Service”

Gas Full Service Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 601 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Here at Gas Full Service Restaurant our food is made from scratch daily using fresh, local, and seasonal goods as much as possible. Our menu aims to offer something for everybody. We serve classic comfort food elevated to something new with our creative twist and superior ingredients.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

You couldn't ask for anything more than a great burger, beer and a friendly waitress. I think she may have been the owner. We walked over the bridge and were pleasantly surprised by this cheerful staff who made us feel right at home. First off you get complimentary deviled eggs- a nice surprise and not the typical "southern deviled egg"
The beer board is wonderful, all the food is local, and we shared the Mediterranean salad with citrus balsamic dressing out of this world. The Cuban burger was the delicious I could not get enough!
I wish I had room for dessert.
This is one place I will go back to again and again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was one great place to eat. The décor is a hoot. Our favorite sign hangs over the door and says "thanks for not passing gas" Our kids thought it was FUNNY. Food we shared ranged from unique grilled cheese sandwiches, Greek salad, burgers, and veggie burger. Adults also had two unique beers. All shared 2 special desserts. Everything was exceptional. Service was wonderful. If you go to one place to eat in St. Augustine, go here!

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We heard alot about this place but it exceeded the hype. The owner Lindy is fantastic. The food is all natural and sustainable. The Reuben egg rolls are a must and if you love the coleslaw they make one that us unique and Delicious.
A must stop if your visiting St Augustine. Great beers selection as well.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Funny little place, not a lot of parking, but the food was very good. My husband and I both had burgers which were very good. I also had a cup of tomato basil soup which was the best I have ever had. They had lots of locals coming and going that the servers knew and knew what they wanted without being told. It was very refreshing. Service was a little slow with drinks, but my impression is that it's a "mom and pop" and they might be a little more popular than they're ready for. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This restaurant offers an unusual variety on their menu. One thing for sure- all freshly made and great tasting. My favorite is the Reuben Roll which are egg rolls filled with reuben ingredients- corned beef, sauerkraut, and cheese which is deep fried. This is listed as an appetizer but is certainly large enough to share or be a full lunch. Companions had 1/4 lb blue cheese burgers that were huge and with home made chips that they raved about. Service is prompt and friendly. Be patient as everything seems to be made from scratch with the freshest local ingredients. Decor looks like it is out of the movie Pulp Fiction! Fun and enjoyable place. Parking can be a challenge when it gets busy but well worth the trip.