“Americana food at its finest”

Gas Full Service Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 602 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Here at Gas Full Service Restaurant our food is made from scratch daily using fresh, local, and seasonal goods as much as possible. Our menu aims to offer something for everybody. We serve classic comfort food elevated to something new with our creative twist and superior ingredients.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This small, clean place has wonderful 50's ambiance and delicious food made with lots of locally sourced food and cooked to your taste. I had the classic burger, well done, with real fries, a glass of pinot noir (how about THAT middle America) and I split the berry cobbler with 2 others. Lindy & Ben are owners and run a clean tight ship. Family friendly too!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

OMG why to start? This food is to die for!! Not a big place and not a huge menu, but there is something for everyone and it's out of this world. All dishes are hand prepared and they use fresh locally grown items, they make their own bread too. You will get a delicious meal every time. The service is beyond tops. Lindy and Brittney are the best. Always smiles and great service. I'm a local and I eat here often!! This is one of my favorite place in the world. I do not even like tomato soup, but holy cow I dream about their Creamy Tomato Basil soup, It's not real heavy and they flavors just blend perfectly. HUGE selection of beers as well. If you go for lunch or dinner the meal will be awesome every time. Their hamburgers are HUGE!!!!! Be hungry. And desserts. Oh yummmmmmmmm they are all to die for, especially the blueberry peach cobbler. The salted carmel brownie is crazy good too. Do yourself a favor and stop in for a great meal with awesome friendly service.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We went because they had been selected as having the best hamburger in town. It was far from it. Under cooked, tasteless and cold. We won't be back.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We filed in a half hour before the kitchen was closing yet we were never rushed. After a week of seafood, we needed some beef and Gas Full Service did not disappoint. The burgers were feasts; large, juicy with toppings for everyone's taste. The homemade coleslaw is not to be missed. We enjoyed dinner so much that we returned the next day for the meatloaf. It was just as rewarding.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We went here alittle later at night, but it was still crazy busy and loud. Very small place, not a place to relax and not a huge menu. We were disappointed when we were told that our first choices for meals were sold out (?), but it was later in the evening. My husband had a hamburger and I had Chicken marsala, both were delicious. Dessert (peanut butter pie and salted caramel brownie) were outstanding.