“A great spot with excellent food”

Gas Full Service Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 596 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We were in St Augustine and with foodie friends arriving wanted somewhere special for a casual lunch. Tripadvisor's ratings on this place were so good that we didn't hesitate and we weren't disappointed. Whilst it doesn't look much from outside it is a little gem with excellent service, very 70s Diner decor, a wonderful and entertaining menu and the best beer list that we had ever seen.

Not to be missed!

There are newer reviews for Gas Full Service Restaurant

Reviewed September 18, 2012

been here a few times since they opened. the menu, although at first glance very burger-centric, has never disappointed. Aside from the amazing jalapeno burger, i've had a great open faced chicken sandwich and their fresh catch is always excellent too. I wish there were more vegetarian options, but that doesnt keep me from coming back!!

1  Thank Maris C
Reviewed September 10, 2012

GAS is located right across the Bridge of Lions on the right hand side. The service was wonderful and the food (all freshly made and locally sourced) was excellent. My wife and I each had a Hot Brown (when was the last time you had one of those?) and they were superb. Save room for dessert, especially is the Bourbon Bacon Pecan Pie is available. The prices were about on par with most other places we ate at.

1  Thank TheJarvin
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Food came out in a timely fashion, our waitress was great and the owner came out and brought out our food.

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Upon entering we were greeted warmly and were taken care of promptly. Our waitress was very attentive.I had the burger,very fresh ingredients and tasty and my husband had the meatloaf which I sampled and was very good,above par meatloaf but even as good as the food is it still seemed overpriced for the amount of food you get,portions aren't big enough for the prices charged in my opinion. Got the caramel sea salt brownie which was very good,brownie melted in my mouth but again small portion for price. Really good food but prices need to be lowered a smidge.

1  Thank weezerbyrd