“Back to the 50's”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Nice, France
“Back to the 50's”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This place is just excellent, the waitstaff is very gently. It had been a long time I had a pork chops like that, it was just amazing. And if you are still hungry after a starter and a main course, you have to taste their dessert, OMG!!!!

Visited August 2012

Citrus County, FL
“Enjoyed my meal”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I enjoyed my swordfish special. Loved the creamed spinach and the homemade chips. My husband said his espresso rubbed ribeye was perfectly cooked. Agree with others who stated that the deviled egg (rather than a bread basket put on the table) was a nice touch. Another nice touch was receiving a free bottle of wine for ordering two premium entrees.

The service was friendly but didn't appear to go out of their way as other posters led me to expect.

The decor was sort of blah. They call the place GAS, it's an old gas station. I would have played that up a little bit more. The room was rather sparsely decorated and the acoustics were horrible... so the restaurant was extremely noisy. Didn't help that we were seated next to a party of 12.

• Visited August 2012
Beverly Hills, Florida
“Best bang for your buck”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This place is fantastic! Every other place on a Saturday night was completely swamped so we stopped by this place on a whim and were certainly not dissappointed, the place is actually an old gas station. They have a great selection of local beers from Jacksonville and know exactly where the food comes from. They bake their own bread and make their own desserts on site. The food was absolutely exquisite my wife got the chicken marsala to which she said was the best she has ever had. I ordered the black bean burger with the cinnamon chipolte mayo which was so tasty I wanted to eat a tub of it. Definitely will be going back soon hopefully.

Visited August 2012
Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly staff and great food”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

The staff was extremely friendly and couldn't be more helpful. They had my husband at the complimentary deviled eggs...His FAVORITE. They offer a unique beer selection which was nice. I don't typically like mainstream beers so I might have found a new favorite. The homemade chips were to die for. We had hamburgers and they were good. They are served on a different type of bun then most people are used to. Not sure if they are homemade but they are good. Desserts are made from scratch daily so of course we had to try some. I went for the peanut butter pie...YUM! The place is small and by the time we left their was a wait to be seated. So get there early or if not take advantage of the beer selection while you wait.

• Visited August 2012
Clarksville, Tennessee
“WOW!!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

For our last night in area we just wanted a good burger. The burgers were AMAZING!!!!! Listening to those eating fish at the next table, they sounded impressed. This is a must visit place. Prices very much in line. We had to get to-go boxes. Staff was super-friendly - nothing more I could ever ask from a restaurant.

• Visited July 2012