“Worth Every Penny”

St. Augustine Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: St. Augustine Surf School wants to show you the joy of surfing. We are professional, CPR certified Surf Coaches. Learn to surf in the nations oldest city. Bring the whole family if you like!
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We took a family vacation to St. Augustine last year and spent one day at the beach. Dustin and his instructor gave our two children lessons and they were worth every penny. They are great with kids and have patience of saints! Don't miss out on this great experience with Dustin and his staff.

1  Thank anirishmom

Reviewed February 3, 2012

My husband gave me a surf lesson for Mothers Day. Dustin had me up and riding by the end of my hour. After that our 10yo daughter attended one of the camps over the summer. She caught the bug and is now our little "surf Betty.". She is already looking forward to attending camp again this summer. And we love that it surfing is a family activity for us now!

1  Thank MrsJSuckow
staugustinesurf, Owner at St. Augustine Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

Thanks for the great review guys!!! We have the best job in the world!

Reviewed August 15, 2011

When planning a "girl's weekend" for my friend's 50th bday, I was provided with the instructions, 'I just don't want to die or go to jail'. So I scheduled surfing lessons! We had an awesome lesson with Dustin, who provided wonderful patience, guidance and fun, and while we didn't quite make it to surfer girl status, we neither died nor landed in jail! Great fun and looking forward to another lesson soon!

3  Thank Jill K
staugustinesurf, Owner at St. Augustine Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2012

We had a blast too!!! Thanks Jill!!