“Great Fish tacos!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Went for lunch with our 2 little girls. the kids menu was $4.99, even the fish (which was a big piece and great taste) which is a GREAT price for kids meal, they tend to be over priced now a days. I had the fish tacos and they were so GOOD, and I had the sweet potato fries for the side and they were EXCELLENT. Service was OK, but to me it is all about the food and value, and this place nailed it for me. Will be back (this afternoon for lunch actually lol)

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Called made reservations for thanksgiving, got there and they didn't find it. Finally they agreeded to sit us (please was empty) finally sat they didn't say they had a special menu. At this point we agreeded sounded good. Food was served in paper plates small portion and bland no taste what so ever....and of course over priced!!

I will never go there again

Reviewed November 3, 2012

this secret restaurant has the best fish that I have tasted in ages!!! The service could be better, but everything else overcame this. Was in America for 2 weeks and ate out every day and Black Molly is on my top 3 restaurants.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

My first time there I asked co-owner Ryan, what were the best appetizers? He said, I love the shrimp snaps (think bang bang shrimp from Bonefish) and crabcake. So I said which should I get? He said, here try both and brought me out a 1/2 order of each, which became my regular appie along with the 2 for 1 happy hour drinks til 7pm.
I’ve had filet mignon that is a large hand cut steak and always cooked perfectly & moist. I order it with some of their creative and flavorful sauces like the glow sauce. Fish is always fresh & portions are nice, they’d rather run out then not have it fresh I’ve been told. My 19 yr old daughter loves their version of pasta carbonara with grilled chicken and also the datil chicken sandwich.
The best part is next, co-owner Jason makes no doubt, the best NY cheesecake I’ve ever had. They’ve had a chocolate cherry, an Oreo cookie, traditional and one you got to try, a datil pepper cheesecake. It sounds strange, a little spicy and sweet, but he balances flavors so well it should win an award.
My only warning is they make a Minorcan clam chowder, its red like a Manhattan clam chowder, but with local datil pepper’s and has been too spicy at times that I can’t eat it. I’d suggest toning down the heat and having a bottle of sauce that can be added at the table.
The staff is wonderful and kind and very attentive. One or more of the owners is ‘always’ on the property. ‘These guys care about what they do and the products they put out’.
The Black Molly Grill has excellent food, is affordable, in a casual atmosphere and the best cheesecake you’ve tried…Enjoy it and let the owners know.(or like anyplace, if something is not what you expected, please say something while you are there when it happens, they are in business for us!)

Reviewed October 19, 2012

The server struggled to serve a large party at lunch, she shouted at the group. It took forever to get the check & 15 more minutes for her to run the card. The restaurant was not busy. The food was nothing like described.