“Friendly staff but that is highlight”
Review of Haszard's

Haszard's
Ranked #99 of 605 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual, fun restaurant serving American Food. Large menu with a large variety. Most items are homemade, fresh and delicious. order food from specialty sandwiches and homemade soups to the "real deal" Maryland crab cakes, blackened mahi and prime rib. Also available is pit beef, turkey, pulled pork and smoked ribs. Live music on Friday evenings. Dog friendly outdoor porch.
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Stopped by and did takeout, had the pulled pork ( mushy and dry ) not a fan of the sauce, sides of slaw ( good but very small container ) and rings just okay, pricy for what you received in my opinion, staff was friendly however,

2  Thank K B
Sharon H, Owner at Haszard's, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

I am sorry you didn't like the food. If you had eaten in we would hope you would have told us and we would have fixed you something else. But since it was carry out, all I can say is I'm sorry you were disappointed. If you are still in the area, please come back and give us a chance to make it up to you.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I'm from Maryland so my standards are extremely high for Crabcakes. I was extremely happy with my Crabcakes from Haszards. The owners are from Md and they make them authentic with no filler and all crabmeat. Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were here last year as it is close to where we stay when we vacation. The food is very tasty and the service is great. Very quaint place and limited table. Crab cakes were wonderful and the open pit beef was the best I've tasted. They also have great sauce!

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We are lunch on a Saturday afternoon. Excellent service with a very attentive waitress. Had the open pit beef sandwich. The meat was tasty with good flavor. Loved the hush puppies. Carolina Barbecue sauce was added nice flavor to the beef. Portions were good size. My husband had the crab cake (one of their signature dishes) and he thought the crab was tender and well cooked. Overall, a great value on the beach!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great environment, nice people, food was amazing, trueMaryland style crab cake, delicious fries
100% recommended