World Golf Village - King & Bear Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Two golf legends, Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus, collaborated on designing this 18-hole championship golf course.
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Beautful course, enjoyed the play even more that the Slammer and Squire. Staff very helpful and polite.

1  Thank dragonfly821

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Played it, loved it. Friendly staff, well maintained, great pro shop and lots of nature surrounding the course. Well worth the money.

1  Thank FlaGolfer55
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I write this with a bit of a heavy heart! I was looking forward immensely to this course and was disappointed. Not because of the condition, it was in great shape, but a few things I hate about golf courses were prevalent here. Lots of houses bordering the course and the back nine in May 2014 was noisy due to the construction of more houses going on. Its a resort course through and through and I had thought I was playing a course in the back and beyond with only nature for company. Its expensive too - very expensive. The holes in isolation are good - with N&P designing it of course they are. However, this in my view is not a $180 golf course by a long stretch.

4  Thank Westwicklowwanderers
Reviewed April 14, 2014

85 dollars to play 9 holes and then 30 dollars for my wife to ride in the cart I thought was exseseve .all the people seem to expect a tip. The course at best was average. Not worth the price.

3  Thank Jev14580
Reviewed February 23, 2014

The service, friendliness, course conditions were worthy of a course laid out by the legends of golf! I liked everything about this course. The best of our golf trip!

2  Thank Peter B