“All out!”
Review of Pop N Off

Pop N Off
Ranked #13 of 122 Shopping in St. Augustine
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We walk to this place to buy some popcorn. When we got their, they were out off half of their popcorn flavors. We were dissapointed.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had the opportunity to spend a couple of nights in Saint Augustine and stay at a place right across the street from here, otherwise I likely would not have found it! Luckily for me, I did. This is a great place.....not only is the popcorn really something special, but the owner is one of those type people that you were glad to have met. The whole place has character......and great popcorn to boot. Find this place....you can thank me later.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

They make all flavors of popcorn. My favorite is the tropical. The cinamon roll is good too, actually the are all good. Every time we visit St Augustine I go and get popcorn, along with all the free samples they give you.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stopped in while walking downtown and bought a delicious bag of popcorn. We didn't even need the tie for the bag that was given to us since we ate the entire bag during our walk. We stopped in the next day to buy another bag to bring home to the kids.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Pop N Off has many wonderful flavors of popcorn and they let you try a little bit of what ever you want before you buy. I love the variety and everything I have tried has tasted wonderful.

The only downside is that as a small business they sometimes run low on their flavors and have not always been open when we stop by, but on the up side they do have a website where you can order your favorites from and don't have to wait until the next trip to St Augustine.