“alittle rain didn't damper this tour.”
Review of The Tasting Tours

The Tasting Tours
Ranked #1 of 29 Nightlife in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Taste the difference as you Tour St. Augustine! Experience one of the highest rated tour companies in Florida! We offer award-winning 3 hour food and wine pairing tours that explores St. Augustine’s exciting history, culture and food scene. As featured in prestigious, Travel and Leisure Magazine, The Tasting Tours is ranked #1 for the ‘best activities to do’ by TripAdvisor! The Tasting Tours…where 'every DRINK is a toast, every TASTE is an occasion and every TOUR is an experience'.
New Castle, DE
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“alittle rain didn't damper this tour.”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Jennifer was a great tour guide. Lots of fun and very knowlegable. Loads of laughs and lots of wine and food. Great carriage ride in the rain. Can not wait to do it again.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Great time, well worth the money, entertaining and a history lesson too!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This was so much fun. I have recommended this tour to many people since my own tour. The price, amount of time and venues were just perfect. I especially enjoyed our carriage ride and our driver's stories of historical St. Augustine. Living right up the road in Jacksonville you sometimes forget what a gem you have in your own backyard. Our tour guide Jennifer was the perfect hostess.

The food and wine were just perfect. I especially enjoyed the wine and cheese stop at Claude's Choclates. The shop was fun, the wine and cheese pairing spectacular and the choclate...yum.

Highly recommend to local or visitor to the area. I will do this again.

Visited October 2013
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Unique and upscale experience!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This is a "don't miss" experience for wine lovers. From the first moment of meeting at the Gifted Cork with our awesome guide Mandy and the rest of the "adventurers" in our group, to the final tasting experience, this was an outstanding (and delicious!) tour. We started with a sampling of 4 wines (we got to choose from over 10) at The Gifted Cork, then Mandy took us to some other restaurants/ gourmet shops for more wine (and unique food cuisine) sampling. It was the best 3 hours we've spent in a long time, and we made great new friends. We'll definitely be back next year!

1 Thank MNVolvo
Houston, Texas, Usa
“So good!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Jennifer was the best tour guide! She was very personable and took us to some fabulous places. I would highly recommend her and the Tasting Tours. Next time I'm in Florida I will definitely be coming back!

Visited August 2013
Ruskin, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastically Romantic!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I took the "Lovers Tour" for our 9th Anniversary, it was amazing! The horse was beautiful, as was the carriage. The driver was funny, yet quite when he needed to be! We will definitely recommend this to friends and will be back for more ourselves! We loved it!