“fantastic, informative, and fun” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Tasting Tours

The Tasting Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience one of the highest rated food tour companies in North Florida! As seen in Travel and Leisure Magazine, The Tasting Tours is ranked #1 for the best activities to do in St. Augustine! We offer award-winning food and wine tasting tours that explore the exciting history, culture and food that makes St. Augustine a top culinary destination. The Tasting Tours...where 'every DRINK is a toast, every TASTE is an occasion and every TOUR is an experience'. TASTE the difference as you tour St. Augustine!
Ruskin, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“fantastic, informative, and fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2011

Andree was the sweetest, personable, and considerate quide. We all had so much fun and learned so much about wine and foods. We didn't want it to end. She made sure to get us to air conditioning whenver possible. The hot day did no seem hot at all. Worth every bit of the price,which was reasonable.

1 Thank much_liked

Riverview, Florida
“It was the Grand Finale' of our vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2011

We took the Vittles & Vino Tour, this tour was more than I could have asked for! From the wonderful & knowledgable Andee our tour guide to the people we meet along the way in the different establishments we visited. We laughed, we joked, took pictures, learned things we didn't know and the different wines & food we experienced was wonderful. I've been to St. Augustine many times before & never went to any of the places we stop at. If your going to St. Augustine schedule in this tour you won't be disapointed. Andee...."We'll be back!"

Palatka, Florida
“had a blast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

we have visited st augustine many times .but never like this tour. JOJO was a great guide
very knowledgable and fun. the tour started with a wine and cheese tasting at the tour office, it was fantastic and set the tone for the rest of the tour. my wife and i will diffently do this tour again.

lake city florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I actualy enjoyed this, even thought the wife made me go!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2011

to be honest, I didnt think I would have that much fun, but to make the wife happy , I put on the smiley face and went and boy am I glad, it was interesting, I laughed my fanny off, the guides were very well informed and
know what they are talking about. I wish it would have been my idea, this is a excellent affordable tour if you want to impress the other half in your life and men and women will both have a great time, I am thumbs up on this tour, without a doubt

Visited June 2011
1 Thank bighunt
“A must do in St. Augustine! Best tour in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2011

My husband and I went on the Vino and Vittles tour. It was phenomenal. Our tour guide Andee was amazing and very informative. I was a little reluctant because my husband is particular about food, but there was enough variety for everyones palate. We visiting places that we would have never gone to otherwise. Food was great and the wine was even better!