“A very cute charming breakfast place steps away from our motel”
Review of Fish Tales Market and Grill - CLOSED

Fish Tales Market and Grill
Cuisines: Deli, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Breakfast & lunch served all day. Dog friendly outdoor seating. Gluten free menu available. Extensive beer selection. Wine by the bottle. Free WiFi.
Reviewed December 23, 2015

I tend to eat gluten free so wanted a good healthy choice as opposed to a regular menu. The menu was varied, the tea excellent. Servings way too big for one. I could only consume 1/2 of the meal. I do highly recommend it.

Reviewed November 7, 2015

Great place for a quick breakfast to get the day started. Nothing fancy, just quality food. Reminded us if a New Jersey deli where they serve breakfast and lunch only.

Reviewed November 3, 2015 via mobile

A quaint little gem that serves a quick and tasty breakfast. Mom & Pop business:) Will definitely go back and there were no crowds!

1  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed October 22, 2015

My husband and I were visiting St. Augustine for the second time this past weekend for our anniversary. We stayed out very late on Saturday night and over slept so we had missed our hotels breakfast. I got on a phone app and checked reviews for the best breakfast around and we saw this place. It was fairly close to where we were at and the reviews were awesome so we decided to check it out. You definitely would miss this place if you weren't looking for it. It close to one of the beaches and right by the water. It is kind of a "whole in the wall". You walk in and there are very few tables and you have to go to the counter to place your order. Based on all the reviews I read I was still hopeful. There was only one other couple there and it did take a while for the food as it was just one woman cooking right in front of us. My husband ordered the Captain's breakfast with came with three eggs, two pancakes,home fries, bacon or sausage and a biscuit. When it came out neither one of us could believe our eyes. The pancakes were almost as big as the plates! That meal could have easily fed the both of us and my husband looked like a kid on Christmas morning. I ordered the corned beef hash because all the reviews said it was amazing and short of traveling to a NY diner I can never find a place that makes it any good. It was absolutely delicious! Probably one of the best breakfasts we have ever had and they serve it all day!! If you get the chance to check it out! It's so worth it!

Reviewed September 29, 2015

Had breakfast here every morning while staying at the resort next door. Food was prepared from scratch and was well cooked with a good variety. Great place for families or traveling on a budget. Quiet and off the beaten path.