“Good ice cream and fancy treats”
Review of Kilwin's

Kilwin's
Ranked #4 of 43 Dessert in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, German
Description: Phone: (904) 826-0008
Description: Phone: (904) 826-0008
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I had only a delicious coffee ice cream with chocolate but the fudge slices were tempting. They make interesting chocolate snacks that were very appealing. Very crowded on weekends but not on weekdays.

There are two stores on St. George street. One at the north end and one further down the road.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I've had Kilwin's many times over the years because you'll usually find them in high tourist areas. Walking around St. Augustine on a Thursday night doesn't leave a girl with many options. I ended up here because I didn't want ice cream. Overall, I knew I wasn't going to get great but I'm still disappointed how low quality the fudge was. It was just dry. I'll just chew a piece of gum next time to beat my craving versus go here again.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We travel to Saint Augustine every year and the toasted coconut ice cream is one of those things we talk about daily starting about two weeks before we go (i.e., "Twelve days to toasted coconut ice cream and counting down, babe!").

I'm sure everything is great at Kilwins, but if you haven't tried the toasted coconut ice cream, you MUST!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I went to Kilwin's on a Saturday night-short line; workers kept it moving efficiently. I want to give major kudos to Chance. Not only did he share his prized chocolate covered strawberry fudge he also recommended a great caramel apple.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Their fudge is amazing, and their ice cream is really good, too. Like all good chocolates, their fudge is not inexpensive, but I thought it was still reasonable.