“Omg its yummy”

Cuisines: American, German
Description: Phone: (904) 826-0008
Description: Phone: (904) 826-0008
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We have been a few times and its the best ice cream I have had in a long time. The smell inside is amazing. We go every time we are in st augustine

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We bought icecream and divinity here and both were extremely good. The divinity was some of the best I ever had and half the price as their competitors.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

A must visit if you go. St AUGUSTINE a wide range of delicious icecream The range of flavours is excellent

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Before I moved here, every visit we made here included a trip to Kilwina's. There is no better place for fudge or chocolates! I now go every chance I get! The staff is wonderful! Love this place!!!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Always busy, but I've noticed the taste of what Kilwins used to be to how it tastes now has changed and not for the better.