“Yummmm”

Cuisines: American, German
Description: Phone: (904) 826-0008
Description: Phone: (904) 826-0008
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Anytime we are in town we make it a point to stop in and get some super yummy ice cream!! It's worth any wait or price you may encounter!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I was happy to see Kilwin's when we moved to St.Augustine. It always reminds me of home. Great ice cream. Many flavors to choose from. It's not cheap but it's quite worth it.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

After dinner we headed over for our Kilwins ice cream. Between The four of us we had 2 scoops double chocolate in a waffle cone, 2 scoops, one salted caramel one vanilla in a waffle cup, 2 scoops in a waffle cone, one toasted coconut and rocky road, and a cake batter milk shake. We all were in heavenly bliss. Always consistent every time we come here. When you walk in the smell of baking waffle cones gets your mouth watering. We are here for a couple of days so I can't wait to do our evening stroll tomorrow with our kids and dog in tow with another scoop of Kilwins ice cream or maybe I'll try the fudge.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

And, the ice cream was good too. We did not have any of the fudge but boy it sure made it smell good. We were quite decadent and each had a hot fudge sundae...yum!!!! Staff was quite nice.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Came here for ice cream. It was fantastic, all creamy, rich and full of flavor.

I had two scoops, salted caramel and toasted coconut. I can't decide which I liked better. Both were outstanding. The salted caramel was really creamy but the toasted coconut gave you something to chew on. Two different but great mouth sensations. Grandma had the peanut butter chocolate which she just raved about. And son had the cappuccino chip, always a family favorite.