“Bummer”

Description: Phone: (904) 826-0008
Lake Orion, Michigan
“Bummer”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

The guy who scooped ice cream wouldn't let me split my scoop, then he scooped a teeny-tiny scoop for my waffle bowl. I thought he was a real downer. I like Kilwin's typically, but this visit was a disappointment... but I was still happy cuz Saint Augustine is such a fun little atmosphere!

• Visited July 2012

“Time for dessert !!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

A wonderful little place featuring old fashioned ice cream, fudge, caramel apples, things dipped in chocolate. Even someone like me that watches everything that goes in my body needs to splirge once in a while. Why not make.it worth it? Their products are made onsite. You can watch them in the window. A must stop!!!!!

Hinsdale, Illinois
“The best fudge and ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We love to visit Kilwin's when we find one in another town. We love their fudge (specially the double chocolate) and I am now in love with their salted carmel ice cream. We have never been disappointed in a visit to a Kilwin's.

Visited July 2012
West Palm Beach
“Nice treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

What an awesome selection of treats! We had something like a coffee chocolate chip ice cream waffle cone, and it was goooooood!

• Visited June 2012
Lawrence, Kansas
“A bit pricey but good chocolate”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

They have a wide variety of items to enjoy, from traditionally made fudge to ice cream. Their dark chocolate line of truffles are what I frequently buy from them. A bit pricey but worth it for a "once in a while" purchase. Their (boxed) Sugar-Free chocolate items taste just as good as the regular ones. Highly recommended for diabetic chocolate lovers

Visited May 2012