“Very Overpriced!!”

St. Augustine Premium Outlets
Ranked #4 of 93 Shopping in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: St. Augustine Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the area. Located on the west side of I-95 at Exit 318 in historic St. Augustine, you're sure to find impressive savings of 25% to 65% all year round. Local Shop & Stay packages are available.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Brunswick, Georgia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Very Overpriced!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

This outlet has great stores but just as some of the other reviewers stated the prices are just as much if not more than the original store prices!! Don't get me wrong I'm VERY high maintenance and I have no problem spending money but I would rather go to the Avenues Mall in Jacksonville or to St.John Town Center and spend my money there not at an overpriced outlet!!!!

East Providence, Rhode Island
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Great stores...not so great prices”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I guess it's hit or miss. I've been a few times and usually enjoy the outdoor outlets. This time, though, I felt everything was priced just like the regular stores. Found a couple good deals at banana republic but that's about it. A nice walk around though!

Visited March 2014
Orangeburg, South Carolina
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Stays the same year after year”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

For years we have been coming to Florida and each trip down I-95, we usually stop in St. Augustine and shop at the outlet malls. There are two. This is the open "strip" type one. And unlike the one across the highway, this mall has continued to flourish. There is rarely a vacant store. Most of the stores are name brand. The facilities are clean and kept updated. There are always sales and good bargains. The merchandise is new and what you see in the regular retail stores only at better prices. Why the outlet across the street cannot offer the same beats the hang out of me.

Sao Paulo, SP
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Average”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I went to others premium in USA (I am brazilian). This one is not very good. The local is very large, but you have difficulties to walk, because the type of construcion. In a sunny day, your car will be hot. Some good brands, I took my car to move 3 times.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Ehhh”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

The set up was ok, but the prices were nuts and the deals were NOT great. Nowhere near as good as our outlet mall here in Smithfield, NC.