“Great food”

Add it.
Colorado Burrito Company
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This place had great food, owner operated, friendly, excellent service. We tried the carnitas taco, salsa, burrito and sampled the green chili! They were all tasty? Will return again when in the area.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The burritos were great, and made with obviously fresh ingredients. The wings were outstanding and cooked in a unique way that gave them a nice texture. Kids eat free on Saturday and Sunday. Prices were very reasonable. We all three ate for $21, including chips and queso and three drinks. Staff and owner were very friendly and obviously care about the quality of their food and the satisfaction of their customers. A little challenging to find the first time, but we will definitely go back. If visiting World Golf Village or the World Golf Hall of fame, I recommend you have lunch or dinner here.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Needed some lunch and the Colorado Burrito Co. name caught our attention and my wife and I are glad we stopped. Liz had a small chicken burrito that was plenty big enough and excellent. I had a small beef burrito that had a side of a green chili that was usually a side but I wanted to try. The owner was our server and he gladly cooperated. My wife and I have never had a better burrito and would go back there in a New York minute and will the next time we visit the St. Augustine area. We didn't expect what we got in kind of an out of the way location. Clean, friendly and a nice menu.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The owner was so friendly and helpful. My boyfriend and I went during happy hour so it was half off apps and two for one beers! Very tasty and inexpensive. I hope more people try it. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

First let me say, this is not taco bell or truck stop mexican food. If you really love cheap americanized so called "mexican food" you may not love this. However, if you like the flavors of Colorado/New Mexico and Arizona mexican food you will love this place. We stopped in because I have eaten lots of green chili in Denver and you cannot find it east of the mississippi. I asked the server what he suggested and he said,"the carnitas and green chili will set you free!" He was right, I loved it. The chili was on par with that in Denver and the house made sauces and salsa were great. My family ordered kid friendly stuff like quesadillas and taco and they all loved it. I've read the bad reviews on here and I'm sorry they had a bad time, but if you are travelling down I95 and see the sign you MUST stop. Its right beside a gas station so fill up even if you don't need to. My only regret is that our GPS took us back a different route and I didn't get more on the way home from disney. I will make excuses to drive 3 hours from my house to go back in there. Viva la green chil!