“You are crazy if you pass this up”
Review of Luvberry Cafe - CLOSED

Luvberry Cafe
Description: opened in July 2010. Only spot in st. augustine with illy coffee!
Description: opened in July 2010. Only spot in st. augustine with illy coffee!
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I am a sucker for fro-yo (frozen yogurt). Anytime I see a stand or shop, I have to stop and get some. Luvberry far exceeded my expectations. I went on 2 different occasions in the 10 days that I was in St. Augustine. The first experience was great and the 2nd was even better. Their luvberry flavor is blueberry raspberry, I think and the taro flavor is the Hawaiian sweet potato. I know that sounds gross, sweet potato flavored yougurt, but it was good enough that I had dreams about it. I would reccommend luvberry to anyone and everyone. I was telling everyone that would listen about how good it was. I suggest you try it.

There are newer reviews for Luvberry Cafe

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Taro Frozen Yogurt here. My husband loves the Taro and Luvberry swirl mix. Everytime we go to St Augustine we get this yogurt. I think the Taro is kind of slightly tart and taste berry flavored. The girl behind the counter said it reminds her of buttered popcorn. Not me, but I think it is delish. Also, they gave us free cookies. They were delish too. Love this place!

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Our kids wanted lemonade and this more than fit the bill. It's freshly made and you can tell! Tart and not too sweet. The place was busy but the staff made each customer feel welcomed and appreciated. Our server thanked us for stopping in. Not only was the lemonade refreshing, so was the service.

There is a lot to choose from - ice cream, drinks, smoothies. Something to cool everyone off on a warm day!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Slooooooowwwww service, nice but slow. There's tons of ice cream in town, so pass go and seek out other establishments.

1  Thank Rita V
Reviewed May 14, 2011

Luvberry is located in historic Saint Augustine and is a great place to stop for ice cream and other treats. We went our first night and the kids demanded that we go back almost every other night during our Saint Augustine stay. The service was excellent and staff was very friendly with the kids.

3  Thank MDTraveler2010