Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Ways to Experience Whetstone Chocolates Tasting Tour
from $51.42
More Info
2,009 results
All reviews chocolate tour chocolate factory dark chocolate great chocolate factory tour our tour guide love chocolate chocolate lovers the chocolate making process frozen hot chocolate hair nets great tour free samples visiting st gift shop coupon purchase
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

My friend and I had the best time touring the chocolate factory. The guide was very funny and informative. They have wonderful chocolate!

Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I had a nice time on the tour. It was the first thing we did when we entered the old town. Our tour guide was Joe and he was very knowledgeable about the company and especially the the chocolates. I know he's very old but he got the tour done on time! he might remember us by saying that comment! A chocolate bar a day keeps attitudes away! 7/25/15

Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

Excellent tour and samples. Very informative and friendly staff. Orange chocolate and truffles our favorites. Pictures with Lucy make fun memories. Thanks!

Reviewed July 24, 2015 via mobile

We tried the maple walnut fudge... AMAZING! Their chocolate is to die for too! Try the chocolate covered pretzels! We forgot our truffles we bought so I can't say what they are like :-( try this place out! Do the tour!

Reviewed July 22, 2015

The tour of the factory was fun and informative. Plus you get to sample chocolate while on the tour. Mike was our tour guide he was very good at leading the group. You could tell he enjoyed his job. He was enthusiastic and funny.