“Fantastic local flavors”

The Floridian
Ranked #22 of 601 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Innovative Southern Cuisine prepared with locally and sustainably produced ingredients. New location at 72 Spanish St.
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This place has such a unique variety of dishes. I love the interesting flavor combinations they pair up. I had a cornbread dish that was topped with pickled veggies, grouper and a cumin sauce that was mouthwatering. I will go every time I visit St. Augustine. Best food we had, despite having spent the afternoon on a food tour.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,658)

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Loved the green bruschetta, not so mac with shrimp, and key lime cheesecake..,all amazing. You can't just go once because so much more to try. Great service and food.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This hidden treasure was wonderful. We sat outside for lunch and enjoyed the weather and the atmosphere. I had the black bean/sweet potato hamburger that was so good. I wish I had the recipe. Everyone else in our party was happy with their meal. I love the idea of organic, fresh, and healthy. This will be our new "favorite place" in St Augustine.

1  Thank gatorcountry
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Sit outside if weather permits; good people watching, and the historic United Methodist Church is just across the street. Salads were creative and the portions were generous. Service was good, and the location is relatively close to the tourist action and only a block or so from Flagler College.

1  Thank ValueFinder29455
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is easily my husband and my favorite restaurant in Saint Augustine. The prices are very reasonable and the food/environment can't be beat. I recommend the corn bread stack, though my husband's favorite is the meatloaf sandwich.