“Great Personalized Tour”

St. Augustine Glided Tours
Ranked #28 of 117 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the ORIGINAL and best rated Segway tour in St. Augustine. For over nine years I have shown my guest the Oldest City through the eyes of a TRUE LOCAL. Come and take one of my Segway tours and see why St. Augustine Glided Tours has been voted best since I started Segway tours of St. Augustine over 9 years ago.
Port Charlotte, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Personalized Tour”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Sandy did a great job of tailoring the tour to our desires. We had already been on a couple of tours. She took us on a lengthy tour of areas we hadn't seen. She got us into areas with the Segway that other tour could not access.

Orlando, Florida
“Fantastic Fun!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Our first time on a Segway, my wife and I had a blast! The Segway was easy to learn and our instructor and tour guide (Gary) gave us an forgettable tour of the historic part of town. Highly recommended!

Coral Gables, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What a fun way to see the city”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had such a great time. What a fun way to see the city and cover a lot of ground in little time. Our tour guide, Sandy was awesome. Very knowledgeable and so so nice. Would recommend and would do it again.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I went on the tour on a balmy 80 degree Sunday in January! Never been on a Segway but always wanted to try one. So easy to maneuver. After about 10 minutes, my husband was thinking this was a VERY cool toy! They only go 12 mph, but it at times, it seemed as if we were flying down some streets. Our guide was very informative and funny. We are from the area but we even learned a few new things. I would highly recommend you taking a segway tour. Much better than walking and we felt like teenagers doing something we shouldn't.

Largo, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“What a fun way to see the sights!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This was such a blast and you get a great feel for the old town area! You also get a heads up on the best places to eat and drink...but not a repeat of the train and trolley tours. Try to remember where the spots are that interest you. I remembered the names, but not the locations and had trouble finding them later.