“Such a Fun and Exciting Tour”

St. Augustine Glided Tours
Ranked #33 of 118 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the ORIGINAL and best rated Segway tour in St. Augustine. For over nine years I have shown my guest the Oldest City through the eyes of a TRUE LOCAL. Come and take one of my Segway tours and see why St. Augustine Glided Tours has been voted best since I started Segway tours of St. Augustine over 9 years ago.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
158 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 230 helpful votes
“Such a Fun and Exciting Tour”
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I had a great time on this tour. It was very cold, 36 degrees, and no one else showed up so Cary took us on our own private tour. Cary was so nice and very knowledgable about all the sites. This was our first time using a seaway and we were very surprised how easy they were to operate. What a great time - I would definitely recommend this tour.

florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Our second tour with Cary. He's fabulous - informative, funny and so comfortable to be around. The segway is really easy to use so don't be afraid to try it - you'll be in total control in a few minutes and Cary is there to save the day if you need any help. It's the longest tour I've found at 2 hours and even that seems too short. St. Augustine is a great place to tour on foot and even better on 2 wheels - thoroughly recommend it. $49 pp + tax and gratuity - can't beat the price for the length of the tour. We'll be back for our 3rd tour soon :)

Visited December 2012
La Fayette, GA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great way to see a new city”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We are always pleased to find a Segway tour of a new city since we think it is the best way to see a lot of sites up close and personal but also hear the interesting facts about the city. We then know the places that we want to come back to and explore in more depth. Plus, it's just fun to ride those machines. We had a great guide who was knowledgable and let us have fun riding. It was a very cool day that day but our guide didn't cut the tour short but allowed us the full 2 hours. I highly recommend this tour.

Visited November 2012
Merritt Island, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“The ABSOLUTE BEST tour out there!!!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Let me start off by saying I have been to St. Augustine several times over the past 5-7 years. This city has become a favorite vacation destination for us as we only live 2 hours away and it's easy to get there. With that being said, I cannot believe I haven't done this tour before! There is a reason it's ranked #1 on tripadvisor. Cary went above and beyond any other guided tour or experience out there. He spent a generous amount of time making sure each member of the group felt comfortable operating a Segway to start off. He then took us to some of his favorite spots that are far less traveled (which helped build our confidence in operating this awesome machine). Once we had the operation down, he took us off beginner mode and let us get a good feel for that. I in fact was so confident in myself that I ended up crashing in a parking lot, but this was definitely operator error and had nothing to do with the machines or instruction. After I dusted myself off we proceeded with the tour, and as I said before we went to some off the beaten path places. Cary has an IMMENSE knowledge of the city and can tell you something interesting it seems about every single place or family or residence. A little tid-bit of history not well known, or a good place to grab a bite to eat, a place that makes good drinks, an interesting law or city ordinance, etc etc etc. Riding around with him was awesome, it felt as though I was visiting a family member or good friend for the first time in a city I've never been to. I've never seen this side of St Augustine before and my girlfriend and I are still talking about this tour! We WILL be going again, in fact we will probably do this tour every single time we come to town.

Visited November 2012
Ocala, Florida
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“so much fun”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

TA reviews led us to this tour, and I'm so glad. We had a blast. We had good instruction on how to use the segways, and they truly are easy to use. Tour was fun, laid back and informative without spewing endless dates and names you'll probably never recall. Cary was our guide, and if you wanted to know more, he could certainly tell you. He was especially useful in giving his take on the restaurants and what was really a must-see in St. A. And for me, that's what vacay is all about. An overall idea of the history, what to see with the time you have, and where to get a good meal! Thanks, Cary!

Visited October 2012