“Mmm”

Ranked #19 of 44 Dessert in St. Augustine
Description: Phone 904-825-0711
Description: Phone 904-825-0711
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Great selection of chocolate covered everything. Choose from fresh fudge or chocolates or buy gifts for others. Pricey but worth it.

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Aroma is a 10. Great options for fudge. Some flavors I have never seen before. Plenty to choose from for other chocolate treats. A little pricey.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Found this place while on a food tour which was great. This candy is it! The chocolate is rich and delicious - try the peanut butter ritz. My fav is the caramel pecan chocolate pretzel sticks. But wait, the Pralines, the very best pralines I've ever had. We got to experience one still warm from the candy maker...I thought I had died and gone to heaven. This place is wonderful but truly a diabetics nightmare!! Run, don't walk and get the best candy in St. Augustine.

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Best sweets ever! Chocolate is the bomb, in fact everything there is the bomb. I couldn't ask for better sweets!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

It's expensive homemade candy, but I don't care. In summer, when I'm in town more, I probably spend $20/week at this place. The pistachio turtles are unbelievable, as are the pralines. Melt in your mouth. I have to limit myself with little pinches of a bite to make it last.