“Yum to the Diverse Filled Cupcakes, but in love with the French Macaroons”
Review of LuLi's Cupcakes

LuLi's Cupcakes
Ranked #2 of 13 Bakeries in St. Augustine
Description: LuLi's Cupcakes is located in the historic district of St. Augustine, we bake our cupcakes fresh daily using only the finest ingredients. We offer vegan, gluten free, and dairy free options. We also create one of a kind beautiful wedding cakes.
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Can not resist stopping in for a PB filled chocolate cup cake when GF shopping on San Marco. Then package up a few of those tasty French Macaroon that just melt in your mouth. YUM!
( Local since 1973)

Stephanie J, Public Relations Manager at LuLi's Cupcakes, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Thank you for stopping in! We are happy to be your sweet break from shopping.

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

I am so grateful to have found a delicious gluten free spot on our couples staycation. We are from Orlando and popped over to St. Augustine for a quick visit. Lula ' was just down the street from our hotel. I stopped in for a treat for my husband, and was pleasantly surprised to find gluten free goodness for me too! Peanut butter cupcakes for us both, and a gluten free jar to go when we got home. Best of all they made my jar fresh. Truly perfection! If you're in town, stop in. You will not be disappointed.

We are very happy that you popped into our shop and hope to see you again on your next trip for more gluten free goodies! You can also order our to go jars on our website if you need something sweet to hold you over before your next trip.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Enjoyed some delicious and cute ice cream cone cupcakes recently from LuLi's Cupcakes. Would be adorable for a kid's birthday party!

I also had Luli's supply my cupcakes for my wedding back in December 2014. Red velvet perfection! Beautifully decorated too! The cupcakes were definitely a hit, and my hubby still talks about them!

We are so happy that you picked us to be a part of your special day and that you keep coming back for more! Thank you!

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

It's become tradition for us to go to Luli's when we visit Saint Augustine! There's always a great selection of flavors and they pretty much all taste good. We recently got an ice cream cone cupcake and some cake pops and boy were they all good!! The staff has always been super friendly and warm. The shop itself is super cute and quaint. A definite must try when in town! We love Luli's!

Reviewed July 15, 2016

Thanks to a recommendation from Smokey (Red Train Tour)- and because it was my birthday and I wanted cake, we stopped in here for a treat. Very small, not a huge selection, but that was alright. I got the red velvet, the kids got cookies and cream, and my other daughter got a chocolate banana. My daughter did not like hers, but that does not mean it was not good for someone else. My red velvet was GREAT, nice thick layer of the cream cheese frosting on the top, sprinkled with pecans. YUM!!
I would definitely go back.
I did not find the attendant to be overly friendly, which is why I did not give an excellent rating.

1  Thank Roninole