“A-mazing”
Review of LuLi's Cupcakes

LuLi's Cupcakes
Ranked #4 of 12 Bakeries in St. Augustine
Description: LuLi's Cupcakes is located in the historic district of St. Augustine, we bake our cupcakes fresh daily using only the finest ingredients. We offer vegan, gluten free, and dairy free options. We also create one of a kind beautiful wedding cakes.
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Best cupcakes I have ever had.
well worth a two hour trip just to get a box of cupcakes.
breakfast in bed and the P,B & C are def. a must try.
Made fresh daily.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Love this little shop! The Red Velvet is my favorite so far. We ride our bikes into old town Saint Augustine to look at all the old house and beautiful gardens that you just can't do do in a car, so after a long ride there's no guilt here in having one of these sweet little cakes!

1  Thank Linda F
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We were really expecting something special after seeing the advertisement. Cupcakes were truly average, although they get points for originality with their flavors. The shop is adorable, staff friendly and courteous, and the cupcakes are a work of art.

1  Thank CAROL P
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I don't remember the name - cookies and cream? cupcake will be one of the first things I look for when I return to St. Augustine in the future. It was exactly like my favorite, made-from-scratch chocolate cake, but moister. I only wish they had had skim and not whole milk to go with it.

1  Thank DLWheeler
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Nice sweet treat! Quaint little sweetery. Red velvet cupcake hit the spot! They even wrapped our cupcakes like a little present.

1  Thank llsnblt