“they were ok”
Review of LuLi's Cupcakes

LuLi's Cupcakes
Ranked #3 of 11 Bakeries in St. Augustine
Description: LuLi's Cupcakes is located in the historic district of St. Augustine, we bake our cupcakes fresh daily using only the finest ingredients. We offer vegan, gluten free, and dairy free options. We also create one of a kind beautiful wedding cakes.
Inverness, Florida
“they were ok”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We were really expecting something special after seeing the advertisement. Cupcakes were truly average, although they get points for originality with their flavors. The shop is adorable, staff friendly and courteous, and the cupcakes are a work of art.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank CAROL P

Bridgewater, New Jersey
“highlight of my trip”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I don't remember the name - cookies and cream? cupcake will be one of the first things I look for when I return to St. Augustine in the future. It was exactly like my favorite, made-from-scratch chocolate cake, but moister. I only wish they had had skim and not whole milk to go with it.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank DLWheeler
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cupcake yummy!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Nice sweet treat! Quaint little sweetery. Red velvet cupcake hit the spot! They even wrapped our cupcakes like a little present.

1 Thank llsnblt
“A must!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a fabulous find! Read about it on my first day in the city, but I didn't get to it until my last night. We got there late in the day, so we had limited choices but nonetheless amazing! Red velvet of course was good, but the kids fell in love with the pb&c!

1 Thank Graceandfaith
Lebanon, Ohio
“Best cupcake I've ever eaten!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My family and I stopped in at LuLi's while on vacation here in St. Augustine, FL. The best experience I've encountered while on vacation. The shop keeper was the most friendly and sweet person ever. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. We would return just due to her service. We picked out 6 different flavors. I just finished the peanut butter chocolate and I must say this is the absolute most delicious cupcake I have ever eaten. The peanut butter ganache was so fluffy and light!

My mom had the red velvet and said it was equally as delicious. We have 4 more to try an I'm sure they will be amazing!!

1 Thank gabby45036