“Fall in love again...”

Stephen's Fine Foods
Cuisines: American
“Fall in love again...”
Reviewed March 28, 2012 via mobile

...With simplicity and natural taste. We went in for the first time last night. We fell in love. The food was perfect and simple. The staff was amazing. My wife has dairy and wheat allergies and they were able to accommodate us with no problems. BEST Salsa in St. Augustine hands down. We had beef tacos, shrimp tacos, beans and rice and slaw. The limeade was perfect! We live with in walking distance we will be eating there weekly! Thanks for making our graduation dinner amazing.

St. Augustine, Florida
“Little known treasure”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

If you are in St Augustine and have time to seek out the best local restaurants over several days, you need to include a short drive down A1A to Crescent Beach and try Stephen's. A limited menu includes local seafood and vegetables prepared by a chef that knows what's what. Price is reasonable and the price posted includes tax, as noted by someone earlier. Stephen's is among the best casual dining in the area.

• Visited November 2011
Stillwater, Minnesota
“Great Place for Breakfast”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Fun little spot with really good food. We stopped for breakfast. The sausage was great! The service was good. I wish I had gotten the limeade.

No menus, just a chalkboard with their selections.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank DogAgility
St. Augustine, Florida
“Best lunch in St. Augustine”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Stephen's is hard to find near Crescent Beach, but I work in the area and get to eat lunch here regularly. If you love fresh local food you need to eat here. They have fresh fish daily, and plenty of local vegetables. Fried chicken on Wednesday is my favorite and I have collards every time I come.

• Visited December 2011
Waynesville, North Carolina
“Fresh food, friendly--just plain good!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

My sister had recommended Stephen's and I'm glad she did. Just a littl place in a small strip mall, but with big food!! You can't beat a place that has it's menu on the chalk board!! I had the fresh fish of the day--pink porgie. I asked the waitress about it, and she said it was really good (she said she always "taste-tests"!!) and she was right. The friendly atmosphere made it easy to talk to the other diners. Also liked the fact that the price you see on the board includes tax. My fish was fresh and hot, the sides were good. I took shrimp home for my dad and he enjoyed them. Will definitely eat there again the next time I'm in town.

• Visited July 2011