“So Much Fun”

Smile High Parasail
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing Rides
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I have parasailed with Smile High 3 times over the past 5 years (1400 feet every time) and have had a great experience every time. I've been flown by both Captain Rob and Aaron and they are wonderful - highly recommend!

2  Thank kal21
There are newer reviews for Smile High Parasail

Reviewed April 19, 2012

This was the most fun thing we did on vacation! The crew was super helpful and very friendly. The other people on the boat were also friendly and made the trip more enjoyable. When we left the marina, the captain and our guide showed us the area and pointed out some dolphins. We went out the inlet and into the ocean. The captain made it a great trip and we had a fun little ride into the waves. If you get motion sick, I would suggest taking some medicine before you board. It wasn't bad, but I could see how some people might feel a bit nauseous. I was really nervous but our crew gave us a safety lesson and answered my questions. Once we were up in the air, all of my nervousness was gone. It was gorgeous! My husband and I could talk and take pictures high above the water. We saw a few dolphins and jelly fish. We only went up 700 feet and that felt high enough for me. The crew took pictures and video of us that you can purchase for an additional fee. If you get the highest flight, the tshirt and pictures are included in the price. While the other couple was in the air, we got a chance to enjoy the boat ride. The crew was so friendly and talked to us and gave us suggestions on other things to do in the area.

This is fun just for the boat ride alone. The parasailing was a blast and I'm ashamed I waited so long to do it! If it's something you've been thinking about doing, just do it!! And make sure you do it with Smile High. These guys are professional and fun!

2  Thank Bliss W
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My husband and son did this and throughly enjoyed the experience. Included in the price were t-shirts and a CD with photographs - a really nice gesture.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

A great, fun, experience. You must try at least once!!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

My family and I have gone twice, best adventure EVER!!